Terms and Conditions
Before installing the MultiPlay software, please read the terms and conditions below and acknowledge that you accept them.
- HAMERVATE Limited is the sole and exclusive owner of the MultiPlay (software). HAMERVATE Limited remains the sole possessor of the proprietary rights and copyright for the software.
- Loading, installation and usage of the software is subject to personal, non-commercial exploitation only.
- You hold responsibility to supervise and control use of the software in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The software may not be redistributed to a third party in any form in whole or in part without prior written HAMERVATE Limited consent.
- HAMERVATE Limited does not undertake assistance in transporting or adapting the software to your machines.
- Although HAMERVATE Limited makes sure that software is developed with reasonable skill and care, HAMERVATE Limited ensures that the software is delivered free from all known viruses or any other harmful software but HAMERVATE Limited does not guarantee that the software will work correctly in all circumstances.
- HAMERVATE Limited will not undertake any maintenance or other support of the software. However, HAMERVATE Limited will elaborate the current version and subsequently release new versions of the software.
- HAMERVATE Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage caused whatsoever or howsoever and in direct or indirect connection with the software, its use or otherwise, except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability under the applicable law. HAMERVATE Limited deliberately excludes liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage that may arise in respect of the software and its use or in respect of equipment or property as well as for any loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- The Software does not store or provide any binary files (pictures, video, audio, etc.). Furthermore the software does not contain any copyright content.
- The user is responsible for choosing, downloading and storing the content, which he gets using the software. In order to improve the software function and to access its maximum capacity HAMERVATE Limited reserves the right to track your data trafic. This will not result in any of your personal data tracking or storage. To ensure a complete user confidentiality HAMERVATE Limited encrypts the data transferred using the cryptographically strong algorithmes thus only the user can access the content and the name of the binary file.
- These terms and conditions are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- HAMERVATE Limited reserves the right to cancel any member's account or terminate access at any time without prior notice. If HAMERVATE Limited attempts to contact you using the information provided on your account and finds the e-mail address invalid or inactive, HAMERVATE Limited reserves the right to deactivate the account until we are contacted regarding that account, as we have no other way of reaching the responsible member.
- A subscription is requested by filling out the sign-up page on the website of MultiPlay, or in any other manner specified by MultiPlay. The agreement between MultiPlay and the subscriber is entered into for a period which depends on the price package chosen by the subscriber, unless the parties have agreed otherwise. If the subscriber does not terminate the agreement before expiry of first account, the agreement is automatically extended for a period equivalent to the old subscriptions period. The subscriber shall at all times be responsible for keeping track of the subscription period, even if the subscription renewal email notice for any reason fails to appear.
- If the subscriber one or more of its obligations which in case, but not limited to fulfill its financial obligations, towards MultiPlay, is improper or not fully complying, is MultiPlay entitled to immediately terminate and / or cancel the access to the service, or temporary block access to the service. MultiPlay reserves the right at any time, without any reason, to refuse, suspend or terminate a subscription.
- Actual subscription can be cancelled by contacting customer support at any time.